Cotton Rug Lavender
- 60 x 90 cm: A great size for small spaces such as a bathroom, entryway, or even a small bedroom. It's also a great choice as a doormat.
- 65 x 135 cm: This size works everywhere. It is suitable for use in a kitchen, small bedroom or as an accent rug in a larger space. It could also add warmth and color to a hallway or entryway.
- 75 x 200 cm: The bestselling size. Perfect for use in a small living room, kitchen or bedroom.
- 75 x 300 cm: Perfect for a hall, your entryway, a large living room or bedroom.
- 140 x 200 cm: A good size for a medium to large living room or bedroom. Especially in an apartment.
- 170 x 240 cm: This size rug is ideal for a living room or bedroom.
- 200 x 300 cm: Great under a medium dining table (4 persons), or for use in a large living room or bedroom.
The Cotton Rug is a modern interpretation of the traditional rag rug. It is sustainably produced by recycling textiles from the fashion industry. Soft to the touch and handwoven with a flat-weave construction. The rug has reinforced double stitching at both ends, which provides extra wear resistance for daily use.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Handwoven from recycled textiles
- Reinforced double stitching at both ends
- Flat-weave construction
- Can be used on both sides
The rug can be shaken outside and vacuumed. If dirty, the rug can be washed in the washing machine at 30 degrees.
We recommend using a rug pad such as our organic Anti-Slip™ Mat.
The rug will change color over time if placed in sunlight.
Materials: 100% recycled cotton
Country of origin: India
Thickness: Approx. 11 mm
Weight: Approx. 2000 g/m²
The cotton used to create the Cotton Rug is sourced as off-cuts from the fashion industry. These off-cuts are created as a by-product when T-Shirts or other fashion products made from cotton are produced.
- Water Saved: 12.000 L
- CO2 Saved: 13 KG
*Calculated per kg of material
You're in the kitchen, and you have just made yourself a delicious avocado sandwich.
As you turn around, it falls off your plate and lands on your rug. But you're not worried. Why?
Should this happen, you can wash Cotton Rug at 30 degrees. Easy.
But what about your sandwich? Well, the Cotton Rug is miraculous, but not that miraculous.
For daily cleaning, the vacuum cleaner will do just fine. Alternatively, it can be shaken outside.
The Cotton Rug has a handwoven flat-weave construction.
It features reinforced double stitching on both ends, providing added durability for everyday use.
The rug is therefore reversible and can be used on both sides.
Lean back in your easy chair.
Put on some nice jazz and light the candles. Soak in the warm and cozy atmosphere.
The Cotton Rug helps reduce noise in your home, and makes sound more soft. It also adds warmth not only visually, but also feels warm to walk on.
Great For The Planet
The Cotton Rug is not just CO2 neutral, it's CO2 negative.
You're not only decorating your home, you're also doing something great for the planet.
The cotton we use to create the Cotton Rug is sourced as off-cuts from the fashion industry.
These off-cuts are created as a by-product when T-Shirts or other fashion products made from cotton are produced.
Our artisans cut these off-cuts into strings and weave them together by hand.