Bamboo Rug Lines, Night
The Lines Rug was inspired by the soft sand of desert and the rocky surface of mountains. It is sustainably made from bamboo fiber, with a backside made of recycled cotton attached with a layer of natural latex. It features a hand-tufted construction and is finished with a tone-in-tone binding along the edge.
- 60 x 90 cm: A great size for small spaces such as a bathroom, entryway, or even a small bedroom. It's also a great choice as a doormat.
- 65 x 135 cm: This size works everywhere. It is suitable for use in a kitchen, small bedroom or as an accent rug in a larger space. It could also add warmth and color to a hallway or entryway.
- 75 x 200 cm: The bestselling size. Perfect for use in a small living room, kitchen or bedroom.
- 75 x 300 cm: Perfect for a hall, your entryway, a large living room or bedroom.
- 140 x 200 cm: A good size for a medium to large living room or bedroom. Especially in an apartment.
- 170 x 240 cm: This size rug is ideal for a living room or bedroom.
- 200 x 300 cm: Great under a medium dining table (4 persons), or for use in a large living room or bedroom.
Materials: Front: 100% bamboo, Back: 100% recycled cotton
Country of origin: India
Thickness: Approx. 16 mm
Weight: Approx. 4800 g/m²
Daily cleaning can easily be done by vacuuming or beating the rug outside. When vacuuming it is important to follow the natural direction of the fibers, as this increases the life of the rug. In the start, the bamboo rug may "fluff" a little. This is completely normal and will stop once it has been vacuum-cleaned a few times. If the rug is stained we recommend professional cleaning.
We recommend using a rug pad such as our organic Anti-Slip™ Mat.
The rug will change color over time if placed in sunlight.